Looking for an outdoor sport that inspires, challenges, and moves you to new heights? Try New England rock climbing. Rock climbing is a sport that requires both agilities of mind and body, where the chief ingredient for success is not the most expensive gear, but the bravery and determination of the participant.
New England Rock Climbing
Vermont Rock Climbing
Vermont provides many excellent rock climbing options for all difficulty levels. Whether you’re a novice or seasoned climber, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect Green Mountain to climb. From Lake Dunmore State Park’s 8-10 different climbs to Deer Leap Mountain’s well-developed rock climbing wall near Long Trail, Vermont is a rock climber’s paradise.
The Inn at Long Trail, 709 Rt. 4, Sherburne Pass, Killington, VT 05751 | 802-775-7181
Enjoy the charm and hospitality of Killington's most historic inn and ski lodge, serving skiers, hikers, and people who love the Vermont mountains since 1938! Offering country bedrooms and fireplaced suites.
Visit Inn at Long Trail - Killington, VT
Best Western, Waterbury-Stowe, Exit 10 off I-89, Rt. 100, Blush Hill Rd., Waterbury, VT 05676
Conveniently located at Exit 10, the gateway to Stowe Village, VT, adjacent to the famous Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory and offering 84 rooms and luxury suites with fireplaces, living room, wet bar, cable TV, pay-per-view movies, Lounge, Coffee Bean Cafe, room service, open-air indoor pool and exercise facility.
Visit Best Western Waterbury Stowe Website
New Hampshire Rock Climbing
There’s a reason New Hampshire is called the Granite State, and it’s precisely the diverse selection of granite cliffs that make NH a rock climber’s paradise. From Mount Washington to Franconia Notch, there are countless rock climbing hot spots to choose from, no matter what your level of climbing expertise. The next time you plan to rock climb in NH, be sure to check out Whitehorse, near North Conway, NH. With over 800 feet of granite walls, there’s a wall for everyone. Other great NH rock climbing spots include Cathedral Ledge, near North Conway and Franconia Notch near Lincoln, NH.
Alpine Adventures Zipline, 41 Main Street, Route 112, Lincoln, NH 03251
Don't miss it! Spectacular Adventure Tours, Zip Tours, Canopy Tours winter and summer. Try the longest, highest and fastest Zipline Canopy Tour in New England. Aerial Fun Park and continual updates will keep Alpine Adventure Tours at the forefront of outdoor adventure in New England.
Visit Alpine Adventures Lincoln
Story Land, 850 Route 16, Glen, NH 03838 | 603-383-4186
Make new memoires and remember a few from your own childhood at Story Land in the heart of the White Mountains. A great NH getaway with loads of fun for all ages. 30 kid-friendly attractions - Tea Cups, Roller Coaster, Pirates Ship and much more. Visit Story Land and watch them smile! Story Land is Where Fantasy Lives!
Visit Storyland NH Website
Maine Rock Climbing
With such beauties as Mount Katahdin and Acadia National Park, Maine has long been on the radar for New England rock climbers. Mount Katahdin is a wonderful climbing location because not only is it Maine’s tallest mountain, but it also provides a wide range of difficulty levels for all rock climbers. Another great Maine rock climbing location is The Rampart, near Camden. Although The Rampart is not the best place for novice rock climbers, it certainly offers a challenge for the more seasoned climbers. Thinking about a New England Rock Climbing adventure? Think Maine. Visit Maine Living.
Beachmere Inn, 62 Beachmere Place, Ogunquit, ME 03907 | 207-646-2021
Ocean front accommodations in the heart of Ogunquit on the Marginal Way with breathtaking ocean views. Luxury suites and unique rooms, fireplaces, kitchenettes, private balconies or patios. Enjoy an on-site spa, exercise room and hot tub. Reception rooms for weddings, meetings and events. Beachmere Inn is a leader in guest services, event coordination and hospitality. A stunning location perfect for weddings, elopements, vow renewals, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and even bachelor - bachelorette weekend getaways. Open year round. Walk to everything in town or enjoy drinks from our ocean view Blue Bistro.
Visit Beachmere Inn - Ogunquit ME
Massachusetts Rock Climbing
Whether a novice or seasoned rock climber, Massachusetts is a great place to grab some outdoor adventure and hang from a few cliffs. Not only does Massachusetts provide many quality outdoor climbing areas during the summer months, but this state also offers some great rock climbing centers and climbing schools to choose from as well. A few great natural climbing spots include Chapel Ledges and Rose Ledges in Western MA, Quincy Quarries and Rattlesnake Rocks in the greater Boston area, and Berlin Boulder, College Rock, and Crow Hill in central MA. There are plenty of places to climb in Massachusetts.
Connecticut Rock Climbing
Every corner of Connecticut offers rock climbing challenges for all difficulty levels. From Ragged Mountain and Pinnacle Rock in central CT to Broad Hill and St. Johns Ledge in Northwestern CT, you’ll find Connecticut offers many popular and well-developed rock climbing spots to choose from.
Rhode Island Rock Climbing
Don’t let the size of Rhode Island fool you! This little state offers some great rock climbing options for all difficulty levels. Two highly recommended RI climbing spots include Lincoln Woods and Burlingame State Park. When visiting Lincoln Woods, be sure to check out Beehive Boulder, Pedestal Boulder, and Druids Circle Boulder. Rhode Island offers plenty of rock climbing challenges.
For its devotees, rock climbing is about accomplishment. Rock climbers do not climb but conquer the mountain walls they call their playground. Using every muscle, climbers negotiate the rock faces and at the top, they receive the reward. Unparalleled views, an incredible sense of pride, and a feeling of unity with nature.ROCK CLIMBING GEAR
- Extra thick, cushy floor mat in Purple for yoga, gym, and everyday exercise
- 1/2 inch thickness offers comfortable padded support and shock absorption; textured surface provides extra traction
- Durable foam construction offers stretchability and springs back into shape
- Elastic strap for secure rolled-up mat storage and easy over-the-shoulder carrying
- Wipes clean easily
- Product Dimensions: 74 x 24 x .5 inches (LxWxH)
- Built-in Liner: The Running Shorts are double-layered Design. Inner Lightweight Liner offers extra coverage. Outer layer has side slit design provide greater range of movement and breathable function.
- Utility Pockets: Hidden waistband pocket, keeping your keys and cards within reach. Back waistband zipper pocket to store your essentials properly, no worries when workout.
- High Waisted Design: The Workout Shorts with Wide Elastic Waistband provides tummy control and offering stay-put coverage as you move.
- Quick-Dry Fabric: The Summer Gym Shorts made with 4-Way-Stretch, and moisture-wicking fabric. Skin friendly and durable to keep you comfortable and focused during workout.
- Occasion: The Athletic Shorts perfect for all kinds of sports, such as running, workout, gym, fitness, jogging, volleyball and even relaxing at home.
- Extended weight capacity of 350 lb.
- 12 Levels of adjustable resistance
- Full motion arms allows for larger range of motions for the shoulders
- Fully padded seat and non-slip grip handlebars provide optimal comfort and support
- Large anti-slip foot pedals with adjustable foot straps for secure footing
- No-tie Lacing System: Turn any pair of lace-up tennis shoes into slip on sneakers. Lock Laces are the original, no tie shoelaces with over 8 million pairs sold worldwide
- Stretch Fit Comfort: Our elastic laces conform to your foot for a custom fit. Added compression reduces discomfort so you can perform your best! Lock Laces 6-strand fibers are .22 cm in diameter, 48 inches in length and can stretch up to 72 inches
- Perfect For Everyone: Lock Laces, originally designed for triathletes to decrease transition time, are a great gift for seniors suffering from arthritis or other disabilities, autistic children, runners of all ages, and casual users!
- Simple Installation: One size fits all (kids and adults), quick to install, and easy to use. Each pair is suitable for lacing up one pair of shoes. Easy installation instructions and videos provided.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Lock Laces are guaranteed to last the life of one pair of lace up tennis shoes. We know that once you try them in your shoes, you’ll never go back to traditional shoelaces
- CLASSIC CAMO CROCS: The Classic Realtree Crocs for men and women create a rugged style with the authentic camouflage print. Design created by Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd. - 2006
- WILDLY COMFORTABLE: From downtime to deep in the woods, these mule clogs are flexible and made of Croslite material for Iconic Crocs Comfort. Ventilation ports add breathability and help quickly shed water and debris
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?: These shoes offer a roomy fit and we recommend ordering a size down to the next largest whole size. The pivoting heel strap offers a secure fit
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These Crocs for women and men are incredibly lightweight and fun to wear. The shoes' flexible material is perfect for backyard or active adventure wear
- CROCS SHOES: Crocs clogs' can be customized to your personal flair with Jibbitz charms. The material of the mule is easy to clean, preserving the camo clog graphic, wear after wear
- 1 Pair Kneepads (Left and right), Unisex design, two sizes available. Polyester 45%/ Rubber 25%/ EVA 30%.
- Your Safety is Our Priority-made of high-density strengthen foam, good elasticity, breathable fabric keeps skin dry, and more comfortable.
- Ergonomic design, super lightweight, provides freedom of movement. An ideal knee protector for outdoor sports.
- Protect and Prevent knee injuries during exercise. Keep warm, prevention and reduction of stiff muscles and joints. Effectively impact proof, increase blood circulation.
- Great Grip, Non-Slip Feature! Easily put the knee pads on and forget that you had them on! That’s how comfortable it is whilst in use. No constant re-adjustment needed as it firmly hugs the knee!
- Material: Joggers Pants made of 80% Polyamide, 20%Spandex. This fabric has a four-way stretch， can move with you for extra comfort, and stays in great shape. Skin-friendly fabric offers a smooth, low-friction performance.
- Design: Light-weight Tapered Lounge Pants provide more comfortable for outdoor activity. Features two fixed side pockets, the pockets are deep enough to store your phone, keys, and wallet, and easy to access.
- Elastic Waistband: These Joggers Leggings with an elastic waistband, can fit all kinds of bodies. The smooth, wide waistband lays flat on your skin to provide tummy control and make your body look slimmer.
- Function: The tapered leg design is both comfortable and flattering. Perfect for casual wear, travel, and sports such as jogging, yoga, outdoor activities, workout, walking, gym fitness, and even better for lounging around the house.
- Please check the Size Chart (Last Image) Before Ordering, Please Note: Color May Vary Slightly From Image. and don't worry about size problems, you can through the Online Returns Center exchange it if the Jogger pants size don't fit
- Versatile backpack featuring padded side-access sleeve for 17" laptop and brushed media pocket at top for protective storage
- Front organizer panel and mesh optics pocket
- Compression-molded back panel and adjustable shoulder straps for comfort
- Bottom shoe compartment
- Dimensions:20 H x 14 W x 8 D inches
- Rubber logo is the new updated version of the product
- Stay cool, fresh and comfortable all day with our lightweight, breathable, water-resistant and quick-dry women's hiking pants.
- UV protection is a priority when exploring the great outdoors, which is why our pants offer UPF 50+ built-in to keep you safe from the sun's harmful rays.
- Convenience is key when hiking, so we designed our women's hiking pants with four zip-closure security pockets, an elastic waist with a drawstring, and articulated knees to give the perfect fit.
- The adjustable cord locks around the cuffs allow for easy leg opening adjustment to keep bugs out and ensure they fit perfectly, no matter what adventure you take them on.
- Don't let sizing be a hassle! Based on customer feedback, we recommend choosing one size down for a more snug fit. Plus, our pants are easily machine washable for extra convenience.
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- Breathable air-mesh padded back panel & adjustable, HeatGear shoulder straps for total comfort
- Soft-lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15"" MacBook Pro or similarly sized laptop
- Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe
- Large, gusseted front laundry/shoe pocket placed at bottom of bag (fits pair of shoes up to size 15)
- 2 D-Rings & molle webbing on shoulder straps for additional attachment points
- Two side water bottle pockets
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Dimensions When Full: 6.3""W x 20.1""H x 12.6""L
- Volume: 1,769.7 Cubic In. / 29 L